At PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand, we believe the people in our diverse workforce are the key to our success. We are home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Sakata Rice Crackers, Smith's Chips, Red Rock Deli, Sunbites Popcorn, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and are committed to recruiting, training, and retaining high quality people.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a qualified electrician to join our Regency Park team, and work to achieve all targeted levels of plant availability through planned preventative, corrective and where necessary reactive maintenance. This position will see you working 12 hour shifts on Saturdays and Sundays.
Key accountabilities of the role will include:
- Perform trouble shooting, planned preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance on plant and equipment.
- Diagnose and Fault find PLC/HMI controlled machinery, Allen Bradley, Siemens Preferred.
- Perform minor installations and commissioning work as required.
- Perform work in a professional, timely and safe manner within PepsiCo Safety and Environmental management systems
- Support of the sites SCADA system utilising Wonderware Intouch.
- Update and extract data from the Computerised Maintenance Management System (SAP).
- Assist to identify, document and implement improvements to maintenance work methods/ procedures and to plant and equipment to improve machine availability, quality and safety.
- Work with and assist outside contractors as required.
- Demonstrate and exercise a commitment to promote, develop and improve the health, safety and welfare of our people.
- Undertake all duties in accordance with company environmental policies and procedures and support continual improvement in environmental systems and performance as outlined in annual plans.
Requirements for the role will include:
- Electrical Engineering qualifications to Trade certificate 3 as a minimum
- Experience in troubleshooting and fault finding
- Basic PC knowledge and use of software like MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Ability to work autonomously and safely under pressure
- Ability to solve problems using a systematic approach
- A flexible attitude, willingness to work overtime, attend training and work on other shifts as required.
- Food industry experience would be an advantage
- On site health professional and Wellness Centre
- Staff parking
- Great team environment!
- Career development opportunities
- Discounted retail and service benefits through our PepsiCo extras program
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development along with a fun and rewarding working environment.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
Our Commitment is to deliver Sustained Growth through Empowered People acting with Responsibility and TrustRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular