- Maintain/control of asset inbound and outbound activity
- Key Shop and Refurb Timesheets
- Process Equipment Transfers as well as receive transfers
- Assign asset numbers to move orders and be able to process through AMS Routing
- Equipment evaluation
- Receive in equipment
- Process special order
- DOT monitoring
- Maintain driver files
- Fleet communication
- Demonstrates personal accountability while adhering to PBC’s values.
- Communicates proactively, positively, and concisely with all levels, frontline to upper.
- Has the ability to solicit and take constructive feedback and incorporate the feedback into daily operations.
- Possess continuous improvement mind set, proactive, positive, analytic, good influence skills, and good communication skills.
- Identify breakdowns in process (data integrity, route compliance, location support) and action plan improvement steps
OPTIMAL PRIOR EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 years experience with PBC systems: preferably CETs, APS, and AMS Routing
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of the Executional Requirements for the PES Organization to provide reporting for Best in Class MEM Execution through the utilization of C.E.T.S. , Business Objects, Excel, MEM Dashboard, A.M.S. and Routing Tools.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement