Candidates must be willing to relocate to any location in the Midwest Region after 6 months of training in Olathe. Relocation package is provided at time of relocation.
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole. What makes you unique makes us better, and now is a better time than ever to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo.
As a Sales District Leader Designate for Pepsi Beverages, you will complete a 6 month onboarding program to assimilate and develop the necessary skillset to successfully promote into the Sales District Leader position. During your onboarding we will provide you with route level training to learn the foundation of the business and develop an understanding of our Direct Store Delivery (DSD) network and supply chain, while teaching you the role of the sales reps you will eventually lead.
Upon completion of the designate training program, you will promote to a Sales District Leader assuming responsibility for all aspects of running a sales district; leading 10-15 Sales Representatives, while leading a $5-15 Million dollar business. Your strong leadership skills, interpersonal skills and ability to thrive in a dynamic, constantly changing work environment is vital to your success in this role.
Major Tasks, Accountabilities and Key Responsibilities:
- Successfully complete all activities included in the Sales District Leader Designate onboarding program
- Effectively develop, build, and maintain positive relationships with customers (store management) while growing sales/selling in/executing sales programs and initiatives
- Lead district meetings focused on a plan to achieve sales objectives and goals
- Conduct one-with-one meetings and “work withs” with your sales reps to discuss performance, selling and customer service skills
- Coach your team to successfully sell against baseline and promotional opportunities
- Develop sales strategies through collecting and interpreting statistical data utilizing PepsiCo specific applications
- Partner with product supply team to build accurate forecasts based on promotions and historical performance to ensure product availability
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to customers as required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends
- Must be willing to relocate anywhere in the Midwest Region after 6 months of training in Olathe
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 2 years leading a team of frontline employees
- Consumer packaged goods experience in a Direct Store Delivery environment preferred
- Ability to motivate yourself and others while delivering excellent communication, negotiation, influencing, and follow up skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Ability to successfully pass Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
- Able and willing to lift up to 40 lbs. periodically
- Authorization to work in the United States required
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement