- Develop Organized Trade (OT) Channel NR/NOPBT algorithm as well as generating reports for measuring the effectiveness and control of the sales budgets of OT channel for beverage category.
- Deliver accurate and timely channel based net revenue plan, forecast and monthly target setting for OT channel.
- Define annual D&A budget target for OT customer by partnering with KA and RM strategy teams. Track budget realizations for D&A and ensure budget activations are inline with forecast & AOP
- Build and analyse customer/subchannel P&L’s and provide insights/guidance to OT leadership team for target realization.
- Provide business scenario run for account gain/renewal, tender processes, pricing model changes to enable decision-making.
- Financial ownership of OT channel specific new product feasibility analyses (new brand, pack, flavors)
- University degree
- 6+ years commercial/sales finance experience or commercial experience with solid financial understanding
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft (excel, word , PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English
- Leadership skills: setting the agenda, taking others with you and doing it the right way
- Strong analytical and commercial mind
- Strong collaboration with other functional leads
- Communicates persuasively to win support
- Makes balanced decisions between short and long-term
- Takes appropriate, well-reasoned risks
Job Type: Regular