PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
The role of the Business Process Control Associate Manager is to ensure a strong control environment and operating performance by demonstrating clear understanding of PepsiCo’s Global Control Standard (GCS) framework while leveraging data analysis (financial and operational) and strong business partnerships to proactively identify and address operational/financial risks on key initiatives/significant changes
- Support and review location Control Assessments and Walkthroughs to ensure quality completion. Address control opportunities and deliver training when required
- Support locations in developing and implementing sustainable action plans as necessary, following up to ensure plans have been executed
- Identify high risk locations/functions and perform scheduled control testing timely. Ensure action plans to address control gaps are being developed and executed
- Work with Finance and operations teams to identify financial loss/cost avoidance driven by control deficiencies; provide insights and recommendations on improving results
- Support on-boarding of new control owners with respect to PepsiCo’s Global Control Standard (GCS) requirements, proportional ownership and expectations
- Continuously look for ways to improve processes that streamline activities, yet strengthen control
- Lead/participate on Canada operational initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years of Operational experience with knowledge in internal controls/audit procedures
- Strong leadership and influence skills
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong computer literacy – Excel, word, PowerPoint, Tableau
#PBHRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular