PepsiCo Digital is looking for a data capability technical star to join our growing digital army.
You will be part of the digital data team who are tasked with transforming how the business thinks about data, its ecosystem and implementation across multiple business units and teams across multiple markets.
The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of experience in a data environment, dealing with data gathering technology, campaign tagging and techniques as well as stakeholder management. We are looking for someone to join us and help us accelerate the implementation of our data strategy across 22 markets.
S/he would ideally have worked within a data team before – client or agency side experience both welcomed. Management of different level stakeholders is essential as well as the ability to influence change and innovative thinking. Managing internal brand/marketing and local markets team as clients is crucial.
- To work with multiple stakeholders in order to implement the data strategy – agencies, brand managers, sales teams, digital managers, digital IT and various technical suppliers
- Advise and influence the implementation of data ecosystem and techniques across campaigns
- Collaborate in campaign tagging – from advice to rolling your sleeves in getting things done where needed
- Support teams with post campaigns reporting to influence up coming campaigns and strategies
- Lead data driven culture – support adoption of dashboards usage and decisions based on data
- Collaborate with insights teams in supporting digital data understanding and journey, adoption of data platforms to activate and fulfil business cases
- Be the face of the digital team and act as a point of trust when it comes to data advice and implementation techniques
- Support DMP rollout and full scale implementations for insights and media campaigns optimization across EER Bus
- Build & Manage process of data hygiene and safety
- At least 4 years experience in data environment – agency or client side
- Understanding of the digital data landscape and how data support multiple business cases
- Stakeholder management skills a must
- Deep expertise and knowledge of CDP, DMP, ESP and analytics tools
- Experience with campaign tagging and tracking a must
- Experience with reporting and visualisation tools advantage
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Using proactive approach to problems and able to solve issues independently important
- Knowledge of latest data technologies a must as well as understanding how data is joint together via different tools – ID swap, identity links and data cloud
Job Type: Постоянный