As a Financial Analyst for the South Division Revenue Management team, you will be a key Finance contact responsible for providing the financial expertise and recommendations that enable effective decision-making within the South Division markets. This is your opportunity to take your financial and analytical skills to the next level with endless possibilities!
- Provide insightful analysis of business results to Senior Management and perform ad hoc analyses that leads to problem solving and business improving recommendations
- Provide the analysis to develop local pricing playbooks and market architecture recommendations to deliver profitable and sustainable topline growth
- Protect and expand Market Share in Key Central Division markets by evaluating retail price health, recommending balanced retail strategies, and collaborating across functions to activate recommendations
- Support strategic initiatives plan and AOP development, including deck analysis and deck preparation
- Partner with Central’s Finance Revenue Management team to analyze trade investment decisions and work through activity contingency requests
- Provide Ad-Hoc Analysis as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree Required (Finance or Business Administration)
- 3+ years of experience and practical exposure in some of the following areas: Financial Planning and Analysis, evaluating business performance, Financial Accounting and Control. Functional finance experience is a plus (e.g. Marketing, Sales, R&D, Operations, Procurement etc.)
- MBA preferred
- CPA is a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions and processes
- Results-oriented with ability to initiate and lead projects to completion
- Experience with forecasting and budgeting, financial modeling
- Innovative thinker with a focus on continuous process improvement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of management
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment and gain the cooperation of individuals across the organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to quickly learn various in-house software applications
- Aptitude to work with minimal supervision
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement