The Quality Assurance (QA) Manager leads the transition of Sales Technologies to an Agile testing methodology by driving built-in –quality practices and aligning cross-functional teams to a common approach. The Quality Assurance Test Lead will stay abreast of new developments in the QA domain, evaluate new tools, and learn new testing methods. S/he will implement QA processes and constantly improve on those by defining activities, setting priorities, and balancing resources at the group level.
- Lead new ways of testing through partnership with internal and external strategic partners
- Ability to triage issues, react well to changes, work with on/offshore teams and ability to influence changes on multiple products and projects
- Responsible for User Acceptance Testing, Regression Testing, and ensure stabilization of end-to-end product
- Manage a team of 6 to 10 contracted Quality Assurance Agile testers (on/offshore)
- Manage on/offshore resources and partners to ensure resources are appropriately staffed
- Build a Quality Assurance team that can support Agile projects based on the type of testing that is needed (front-end/back-end, manual/ automated)
- Collaborate with IT and System Integrator to develop test automation capability
- Responsible for establishing metrics to measure test quality and efficiency
- Accountable for monitoring and reporting test progress and quality throughout the development process
- Accountable to acquire knowledge of latest tools, trends, technologies, and methodologies fostering continuous improvement and guiding the team towards a continuous testing environment
- Support the vision and strategy to establish a Quality Community of Practice (CoP)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5-6 years’ experience in Agile Quality Assurance
- Understanding of User-Centered Design framework
- Working knowledge of testing tools such as Jamo, Jenkins, Selenium, VSTS, etc.
- Ability to drive collaboration between multiple internal and external teams
- Proven ability to influence and gain commitment at all levels of the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement