¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Facilitadores de Transporte
Principal propose –
Ensure the service for all customers by placing transportation resources in a timely manner, whether owned or contracted, with safety, quality and unit cost as a priority.
- Ensure, according to the program, the timely departure of all operators to ensure good sales service.
- Provide the operators with what is necessary to carry out the trip (diesel vouchers, documents, etc.)
- Verify that the operators comply with the exit regulations as a complete uniform, Operator in driving conditions, etc.
- Preparation of daily reports to have a good control of the inputs and outputs to branches, plants and customers (GTMS and SAP)
- Feedback with operators to inform them of performance, incidents, etc.
- Review and update of documents of tracts, dollies and trailers.
- Preparation of daily, weekly and periodic reports of productivity (Arrivals suppliers, Score Card)
- Freight Control in Freight allocated for each Month.
Experience and profile
- Engineer or logistics as educational degree
- Knowledge in the logistics area 3 years
- Leadership, teamwork, responsibility, work under pressure, Service attitude capabilities.
- English as a must
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!Relocation Eligible: No Aplicable (N/A)
Job Type: Indefinido