We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo. Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States, Canada and Mexico. This position will be part of the Franchise organization.
- Manages the development, coordination and monitoring of market execution tactics to achieve bottler & PBNA strategic plans
- Activates the Commercial AOP and 3-year strategic plan with Franchise bottlers
- Influence and build relationships with Franchise Bottlers
- Manage funding and build programs to drive share & revenue growth
- Works with the Bottler Owners and Principals to ensure satisfactory rate of return for both parties
- Interacts with Financial Performance Managers to manage financial objectives – IBF leadership & Bottler Integration
- Communicates with Sales Analysts to track results against scorecard
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Field Sales Experience
- Strategic mindset with strong analytical ability
- Ability to influence others and negotiation skills
- Communication and presentation skills
- Organized and detail oriented
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement