The PepsiCo Law Department is seeking a skilled and talented Administrative Assistant to support the lawyers and paralegals in a variety of practice areas. The position is located in Chicago, Illinois.
- Maintain strict confidentiality with respect to privileged and/or company confidential matters and materials
- Schedule and manage travel arrangements/itineraries for team members, including from time to time, international travel and obtaining visas
- Work with colleagues and executives to schedule meetings and proactively manage calendars
- Coordinate and plan staff meetings and other large department gatherings
- Manage the preparation and processing of expense reports and department spending in a timely and efficient manner
- Process invoices using company systems; reconcile payments and follow-up with vendors as necessary
- Create and edit documents
- Manage, update and organize departmental documents, records, mail, and correspondence
- Assist team members in creating presentations for internal and external parties
- Assist with ad hoc projects and assignments
- 5+ years of progressive administrative experience, experience supporting lawyers or a legal team is preferred
- College degree or higher education also preferred
- Excellent grammar and writing skills, along with strong communication skills
- Familiarity with legal documents including but not limited to litigation, trademark, and contract documents is a plus
- Ability to communicate positively and effectively with all levels of an organization, including senior level executives
- Strong sense of urgency with outstanding prioritization skills and professionalism
- Mastery of the most recent Microsoft products (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Experience with SAP, CounselLink, WebEx and iManage.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- High comfort level with leveraging technology to complete tasks efficiently
- Flexibility to work extended hours when necessary
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement