This position can be located in Plano TX, Chicago IL or White Plains NY
Does being part of the consumer data revolution excite you? Do you have a passion for consumer media and data and how they influence behavior? If becoming a thought leader in a space that is at the forefront of connecting with consumers is your aspiration, you could be the perfect candidate to join the PepsiCo Consumer Media & Data Team, a dynamic team that brings together the science of data with media insights and activation.
Within this data driven team, you will play a strong role in supporting the future of PepsiCo’s consumer data vision, with a focus on data strategy, activation & governance. You will be responsible for leading PepsiCo’s consumer data platform strategy and executing on the vision. You will also lead data workstreams to improve the actionability of our data integrations with partners, and our data organization and consolidation across PepsiCo. Additionally, you will manage the critically important consumer data Governance, Privacy and Security as the regulations quickly change across a very dynamic landscape. You will work cross-functionally with key stakeholders throughout PepsiCo to ensure they’re brought along throughout the process and executing from the current and future data capability. You will also work with multiple external vendor partners to bring your workstreams to life. Because you will play a critical role in developing the future of our consumer data strategy, an innate curiosity and deep capacity for problem solving is critical to being successful.
- Lead the PepsiCo Consumer Data platforms strategy and implementation
- Lead Consumer Data Governance, Privacy and Security
- Leveraging 1P/2P/3P data to create holistic consumer view and helping PepsiCo to build a National-Local capability across targeting, personalization, measurement and insights
- Elevate the impact of the Consumer Data by challenging the way we’ve done it in the past, by delivering clear, thoughtful alternatives/recommendations
- Harmonize data collection, storage, tagging and analysis
- Responsible for Consumer Data Architecture and Solutions: ensure the creation of solution roadmaps + proof of concepts and oversee technical aspects of project implementation for data-related projects
- Coordinate with Marketing, IT and business leaders to set PepsiCo’s data strategy and governance
- Balance a deep technical knowledge with an ability to clearly communicate complex solutions to non-technical people who have limited understanding of data management and architecture
- Help to facilitate development of our future Consumer Data Platforms, to keep PepsiCo ahead of the curve
- Develop and lead data platforms, partnerships, and management processes
- Act as a trusted advisor to key stakeholders and proactively stay closely connected to them in the development and optimization of digital media
- Partner with stakeholders on innovation/new concepts related to media activation, and measurement
- Lead and champion PepsiCo-wide internal marketing initiatives to build awareness and adoption of the Consumer Data
- Develop working relationships with cross-functional business teams
- Collaborate with brands, marketing and agencies to create a vision for how data and technology will be used to empower marketing capabilities such as audience segmentation, precise targeting and personalization.
- Promote and foster a "learning culture" by monitoring latest industry thinking and innovation to inform direction for future strategies/plans
- Manage relationships and work-streams with vendors and data suppliers
- Manage data platform contracts and budget
- Bachelor's degree in related field, Master’s preferred
- 6-10 years of relevant experience in space of consumer data and/or media data
- Experience with digital agency / vendor management is desirable; Data Governance, Privacy and Security
- Consumer packaged goods experience a strong plus
- In-depth expertise on the quickly evolving marketing technology landscape, with subject matter expertise in one or more of the following areas: CRM, DMP, DSP, CDP, Data Lake, Big Query, Google Analytics, Ai, Blockchain & data onboarding
- Knowledge of programmatic 2nd & 3rd party data& media landscape & consumer data matching “walled garden” platforms like Facebook and Google
- Comprehensive understanding and application of marketing data and metrics
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required with proven ability to turn the complex into the simple, to cut through and focus on what really matters and convey key messages in a visual and compelling way
- Outstanding time and project management skills, ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously and ability to work independently
- Operates effectively in matrix relationships across organizational and geographical boundaries and with multiple constituencies
- Travel 10% of the time
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement