The Media Analytics & Measurement Manager is an exciting role that works across the PepsiCo portfolio of brands to drive media insights and learning. This role will give the qualified candidate the ability to influence and grow organizational knowledge by applying new and existing analytical techniques to marketing and media disciplines. Through working with their manager, peers & agencies this person will develop new capabilities to leverage insights that will drive media learning, optimization, and efficiency for their marketing partners. This position will act a trusted resource within the NA Media department to ensure the usage of the appropriate tools and research methods to gain a competitive advantage in the media space.
This is a rare opportunity to influence the agenda and develop processes to unlock the value of performance data towards media ROI, effective communications plans and ultimately business outcomes through optimization recommendations. Through expert understanding of applying media analytics, this person would have chance to play pivotal role in improving the effectiveness of millions of dollars media investment across divisions.
- Lead internal and external media analytics projects
- Manage, leverage, and develop custom and syndicated analytical tools to monitor and diagnose media performance, brand business issues, identify data gaps, and take action to improve overall media performance
- Collaborate with peers, marketing dept and agencies to create a solutions for how data and technology will be used to empower marketing capabilities such as real time optimization and personalization
- Translate media insights to impact business priorities
- Continuously review and analyze the ever-changing media and measurement landscape
- Ability to summarize complex findings and make them digestible for non-researchers
- Manage the day to day activities of our media agencies to ensure timely and insightful information
- Managing relationships with 3rd party measurement partners (e.g. Kantar Millward Brown, Nielsen/Catalina, comScore, Research Now, Oracle/Datalogix, MOAT, etc.)
- Manage a small team of analyts to grow their technical and business building skills
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 6+ years of relevant experience in media analytics, activation, digital strategy or media research
- Experience at media agency is desirable; consumer packaged goods experience a strong plus
- Expertise of digital ecosystem landscape along with media optimization experience preferred
- Comprehensive understanding and application of marketing data and metrics
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required with proven ability to turn the complex into the simple, to cut through and focus on what really matters and convey key messages in a visual and compelling way
- Outstanding time and project management skills, ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously and ability to work independently
- Operates effectively in matrix relationships across organizational and geographical boundaries and with multiple constituencies.
- Travel 10% of the time
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement