This position can be located in Plano TX, Chicago IL or White Plains NY
Are you passionate about innovating in the dynamic and changing world of media analytics? Are you ready to put your passion to work for one of the largest CPG companies in the world? This is an exciting role that works across the PepsiCo portfolio of brands in Advanced Analytics and ROI Measurement. This role will give the qualified candidate the ability to influence and grow organizational knowledge through the development of new, and application of existing insight and analytical techniques across our media investments. Through working with their manager, peers, and key stakeholders, this role will measure the efficiency of how different investments perform, as well as generate insights that will inspire marketers to invest differently. This position will be viewed as a trusted resource within the NA Media team – someone who ensures the usage of the appropriate tools and analytic methods to gain a competitive advantage, and a trusted advisor to a broad set of internal stakeholders.
The Advanced Analytics team will utilize mix models, predictive analytics, scenario planning, and analytic testing to uncover business drivers and help improve our media investment ROI. This is a rare opportunity to influence the agenda and develop processes to unlock the value of performance data towards media ROI, effective communications plans and ultimately business outcomes through optimization recommendations. Through an understanding of applying media analytics, this person would have chance to play supporting role in improving the effectiveness of millions of dollars media investment across divisions.
- Diagnosis and interpretation of analytic-focused projects such as mix modeling, predictive analytics, and scenario planning to make recommendations to key stakeholders for improved business performance
- Discern key drivers of business growth through advanced analytic techniques and statistical testing
- Understand and manage data flow between all key providers including media agency, 3rd party modeling house, finance, measurement and media teams
- Candidate will be required to work efficiently and effectively across multiple brands – building on the feedback from manager and cross functional partners
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, matrix org, adapt to changes and effectively work and collaborate on cross-functional teams
- Coordinate priorities and provide requirements of 3rd party analytic support as well as internal product development team
- Bachelor's Degree Required, Advanced Degrees preferred
- 6+ years of relevant experience in quantitative analytics and/or data analysis
- Experience within media industry required; experience within CPG a plus
- Excellent analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to translate information and data into actionable insights and strategic recommendations
- Solid organizational and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at once delivering strong, detailed execution
- Data visualization skills desirable
- Self-starter, able to work independently and build connections with key stakeholders on projects
- Ability to collaborate with others for a better solution
- High degree of functional proficiency with Excel, Power Point, and data analytics software
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement