Bring your passion and talent to our stage and share our PepsiCo vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business.
Come join our Global Business Services (GBS) function that leverages our scale globally and strengthens and builds capabilities to fuel our growth.
Within the function, the SC Finance Senior Associate will act as a single point of contact for the BU and cater for that specific BU’s SC Finance requirements. The role will be based in Hyderabad and will be reporting to SC Finance Tower Lead.
- Act as a single point of contact for the BU and cater for that specific BU’s SC Finance requirements
- Create / generate SC Finance reports by following DTPs (desk top procedures) and ensure that DTPs are continuously updated in line with process changes.
- Perform the following activities:
- Performance management reporting including insightful commentary on variances and business performance
- Financial modelling for PSP, AOP and rolling forecasts
- What – if and scenario analysis
- Data collection to support decision making by BU team
- Other adhoc data and report requests
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of reports and data to the relevant BU in line with agreed SLA
- Collaborate with data scientists and modellers to test outputs and refine them
- Engage with BU SC Finance team twice per week for business performance updates as well as seeking feedback on COE performance. Interaction schedule to be governed by SLA
- Support SC Finance Tower lead in projects related to simplification and standardization of reports. Provide assistance as SME in process improvement and technological enhancements and implementation
- Participate in COE monthly management committee meetings as part of the on-going governance structure to track initiatives progress, change requests, policy changes and overall COE performance
- Participate in COE Weekly connects with COE team and BU team to review KPIs and performance, Process accuracy and team management (hiring, releasing, on boarding)
- Coach and on- board new members of the team in ways of working and processes
Key Competencies Required:
- Highly organized and responsive, with ability to work to SLAs and tight deadlines
- Numerate and a lateral thinker, good at data analysis, with a strong attention to detail
- Sound stakeholder management and communication skills
- Proven experience of working with ambiguity and managing multiple projects/tasks
- 4 to 6 years of experience in finance and planning with specific experience in SC finance
- 1+ years of experience of working in a business
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in commerce/business administration / economic with high level of Finance & Accounting Experience. CA/ICWAI/MBA/CPA Finance is preferred
- Sound knowledge of Financial systems (SAP, Tableau, MS Office and Other financial reporting systems)
- Strong understanding of business processes (financial and SC)
- Strong technical knowledge and experience of both Management reporting and planning processes
- Experience with working with FMCG sector
Job Type: Regular