We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
Quaker Foods North America (QFNA) is PepsiCo's foods and snacks manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States, Canada and Mexico. As part of PepsiCo’s commitment to encouraging people to live healthier, we're committed to delivering products that offer more nutritional benefits while maintaining the same great taste, value and convenience that consumers love in our brands.
PepsiCo Customer Manager based in New England, with responsibility for the Quaker business at Wakefern.
The Customer Manager will:
- Represent PepsiCo’s Quaker Oats portfolio of brands at customers to successfully deliver annual volume, net revenue, share, KPIs and profit plan
- Ensure account maintains a strategic product mix, and regularly identify opportunities to increase sales
- Drive incremental sales through creative application of PepsiCo tools and resources.
- Collaborate on Better Together activity with Pepsi Beverages North America and Frito Lay North America counterparts
- Create fact-based presentations to support selling efforts at both corporate and retail level
- Maintain on-going analysis and review of business trends to identify gaps to plan and execution, then communicates gap closure needs to key stakeholders
- Manages Division volume forecasting and communicates forecast in a timely manner to all key stakeholders
- Work closely with field retail to ensure strong communication and execution of customer programs
- Candidates can work remotely in the greater Upstate NY, New England areas within four hours of Woodbridge Township, NJ
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Highly motivated individual with excellent communication, negotiation, influencing, and follow up skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to turn insights into actionable plans
- Solid understanding of financials including P&L impact of sales decisions
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Minimum 4 years of sales experience; preferably with a consumer packaged goods organization
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular