Bring your passion and talent to our stage and share our PepsiCo vision to be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business
PepsiCo IT exists to shape, create and deliver technology capabilities to accelerate PepsiCo’s growth. Our vision is to power PepsiCo with the best talent and technology in the world. To achieve this vision, our team spans a wide range of IT capabilities. We partner with every PepsiCo business function – consumer insights, marketing & innovation, sales & eCommerce, supply chain & operations, and all back-office functions – to increase business value through new technology and digital solutions.
India will be a global IT Technology Hub for PepsiCo. The global IT Technology Hub in India will play a significant role in the delivery of IT services across all five of our global capability teams:
- Chief Technology Office (CTO)
- Global IT Operations
- Global Information Security
- Global Development & Delivery
- Strategy, Planning & Transformation
- Delivery: Deliver high quality projects, maximizing solution commonality and reusability across markets
- Development: Lead the technical design, build, and quality assurance of all technical customizations and solution development landscapes
- Planning & Testing Services: Deliver release planning, testing, and D&D processes / services / tools to enable delivery excellence and reduce risk to PepsiCo’s IT landscape
- Enterprise First / Design Authority: Build a global digital foundation with harmonized business processes
As a member of D&D’s IT Hub in India, you will be part of a high performing team and get the opportunity to:
- Work with the latest and greatest technologies in the CPG industry such as SAP S/4 and Salesforce
- Experience the action and energy of an organization that delivers hundreds of projects every year and manages total project budgets of $300-$400 million annually
- Support operating units across the globe - with the possibility of traveling on-site for key projects
- Build innovative solutions and frameworks for the global platforms (SAP S/4, SalesForce, E-Commerce, Mobile Applications, JDA etc.) that will transform PepsiCo
- Have access to technical and leadership development programs and get critical experiences to grow your career
- Be part of a culture that celebrates and embraces integrity, diversity, and inclusion
We are seeking a Salesforce Competency Center Lead responsible for driving the global governance of the Salesforce Platform and ensuring that we are implementing same, consistently, across PepsiCo globally. This individual will create the weekly agenda for the Salesforce Competency Center, facilitate the weekly meeting, drive new participation and provide regular status updates to key senior PepsiCo leadership. It will be critical for this individual to build key internal PepsiCo relationships with BRMs, business stakeholders, Enterprise Architects, Data Analysts and Security and share and support the Program Charter. Be an advocate of the Competency Center and be able to clearly articulate the following aspects of the Program Charter.
Purpose: explains why the Salesforce Competency Center was formed
Vision: sets the standards for Salesforce Competency Center
Goals and Objectives: explains achievements & defines success
Methodology: Defines strategies used to achieve excellence.
The role will be based in Hyderabad, India and Report to Sr IT Director, Global Mobility Development
- Drive the agenda and facilitate the weekly Salesforce Competency Center (SFCC) Steering Committee meeting.
- Ensure that all meeting minutes are accurately recorded and stored.
- Review all outstanding Action Items and assign an owner and expected completion date. Review all open and recently closed Action Items in weekly SFCC meeting.
- Partner with System Integrator to get a weekly report on updates covering the following topics on key projects: Data Model, Security, System Settings, Customizations and Integration.
- Ensure that the key roles of the Competency Center are identified and filled.
- Build solid relationships with Salesforce.Com and any System Integrator that may be leveraged across any Salesforce project within PepsiCo.
- Manage and direct all aspects of the Salesforce Competency Center to include policies and procedures and operational performance.
- Determine Salesforce.com training needs across PepsiCo and provide recommendations.
- Define and socialize a clear process for all work-intake for Salesforce Competency Center. Communicate escalation processes and expected timelines for responses.
- Be able to clearly articulate the role of the Salesforce Competency Center and how is has been established to provide value to any project team that is looking to implement a solution on the Salesforce Platform.
- Continue to develop the role of the Salesforce Competency Center and position it to be a critical, strategic resource for all Salesforce projects across PepsiCo.
- 7+ years’ experience of managing large, complex projects and preferably, 3+ years prior Salesforce.com experience.
- Bachelor's degree required in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business, or in a related field.
- Extensive Salesforce.com experience and Salesforce certified preferred.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter. Proven results leading and overseeing customer and/or partner success stories and direct leadership in designing Salesforce solutions that meet or exceed customer needs.
- Guiding customers and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying emerging technologies that drive increased business value.
- Experience with Agile implementation methodologies.
- Polished speaker with the ability to evangelize best practices at various levels within a large organization.
- A particular desire to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience.
- Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present and defend point of view to a variety of audiences.
- Significant experience with driving project estimation process.
Job Type: Regular