PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s rare traits, backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names such as Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade, Lay’s and Pepsi-Cola, we are committed to Performance with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
The Insights Associate Manager will support the Insights Manager with the development & execution of the insights agenda for GCC & LEVANT Foods Business Unit.
- Support insights data analysis – specifically Retail Audit, World Panel, Brand Tracking as well as all consumer KPIs
- Manage the agency team to deliver on insights agenda for the BU.
- Co- in AOP and PSP Presentations
- Responsible for preparing the MBRs and QBRs and BU performance score cards
- Manage the invoicing and payment process for our research suppliers.
- Issue monthly tracking reports to BU marketing and leadership teams
- Ensure the timely delivery of adhoc insights requests and projects
- Support in analysis for shopper agenda of GCC & LEVANT Foods
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Economics, statistics or any related field.
- Minimum 7 years insights experience whether in research agencies or other FMCGs/Multi Nationals in the insights department
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details
- High organization skills
Job Type: Regular