We are currently hiring an FP&A Analyst to join our dynamic Finance team in Eastgate up to a duration of 9 month contract
Let’s be frank. PepsiCo is a $63billion global business. It is extremely complex. And our Finance community make sense of it by tracking our overall business results, helping maximise our financial performance and put in place the right controls to ensure accuracy and transparency of our results. Whether working in Financial Planning, Operations Finance, Back Office or Controls, the Finance function takes a central role in the way we run our business. Do you want to be a part of the financial heartbeat of our organisation? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
You would support the Ireland Manufacturing Overhead Team which will provide exposure to HQ and Plant and will be the Finance owner of specific Support Functions
- Prepare the Annual Operating Plan and Quarterly forecasts for MOH Head Quarters & Plant Support Functions
- Responsibility for interpreting PGCS Ireland MOH performance and aligning with VP Functional Lead and their direct reports on signing off on PGCS beverages and Snacks Costs in AOP, Forecasts, Monthly Actuals.
- Collate Risks and Opportunities to Forecast to ensure insight and foresight is available to Senior stakeholders
- Analysis and insight of MOH Productivity agenda – Ensure Productivity target is constantly reviewed and monitored ensuring each stakeholder is kept up to date on progress against Target.
- Responsibility for completing all financial calculations for individual productivity MOH projects ensuring they meet the set criteria to classify as productivity
- Complete Financial reporting for support functions for month end and period close ensuring all numbers are accurate and right first time within a 1 day turnaround.
- Ensure all financials are accurate by Sector and develop cause of change analysis to ensure all variances are explained versus Plan/Forecast
- Responsible for continuous improvement and optimization of MOH processes in Ireland; ensuring find the fuel agenda is met.
- Lead contact with KPMG as it relates to Technical function MOH and provide all explanations to ensure a smooth audit
- Collaboration, communication and influencing skills are key to success in this role balancing budget holder customer needs and overall PGCS Ireland Manufacturing needs.
- Ability to work with all levels within the organization.
- Org Savvy a key requirement.
- Balancing competing priorities. Ability to participate in a High performing team environment is key.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
#LI-IRELANDRelocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Temporary