PepsiCo, a leader in the food and beverage industry, has an opening for a Sustainability Senior Manager to support the execution of Fleet Vehicle Programs. The candidate must have superb organizational, communication, and analytical skills. Must have sound judgment, strong multitasking abilities and the motivation and drive to help the Fleet Team reach its World Class Fleet goals.
Partner with functional leaders, facilitate communication, provide business case in support of equipment strategy and partner with equipment manufactures and peer companies on technology developments to drive safety, reliability, productivity, efficiency and emissions reductions.
- Partner with safety, sales, delivery and transport teams to deliver solutions that improve user efficiency, safety, reliability, and enable sales system growth
- Program Management and cost control – effectively manage corporate vehicle programs to deliver timely results in a cost effective manner
- Industry Technical Leadership - partner with suppliers and manufacturers to identify, develop, and implement new technology
- Equipment Specifications and Builds - responsible for vehicle specifications and new equipment builds to achieve operational requirements, life cycle, cost, safety, and efficiency targets
- Support sustainability agenda to comply with regulations, reduce fuel/energy usage, operating cost, and greenhouse gas emissions
- Become involved in the industry: Peer fleets, professional organizations, gov't and non-government organizations, trade associations, and academia to align with industry and bring outside ideas in
- Support the asset purchasing process - liaison/partner with PepsiCo Global Procurement and Fleet Capital Manager to ensure vehicles are purchased on time at the right cost, quality, and performance
- Leadership capability - demonstrated cross-functional leadership and collaboration to solve problems
- Ability to evaluate & optimize technical solutions for desired financial & business impact
- Ability to clearly communicate and win support of ideas and plans to all levels of the organization, both written and verbally
- Critical thinking, strong analytical skills and data-based approach to decision making
- Ability to travel to field locations and suppliers (up to 50%)
- Ability to lead meetings of various sizes with varied constituents and present/speak effectively
- 5+ years of experience and track record of business results, project management capability, and teamwork
- Ability to integrate into the PepsiCo Fleet Team and contribute to people and organizational development
- 5+ years’ experience in a technical role
- Degree: BS degree in Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Position based in Plano, TX
- Knowledge and familiarity with project management and cost control concepts and practice
- Knowledge and familiarity with product development cycles, testing and validation, and manufacturing concepts and practice
- Knowledge of fleet and automotive industry, technology and operation
- Understanding and demonstration of PepsiCo values and culture
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement