PepsiCo Foods Canada (Frito Lay) is known for more than just our fun products and great brands. We've also got great people that work hard, focus on results and have a lot of fun doing it!
Company Profile: As part of the global powerhouse PepsiCo, PepsiCo Foods Canada (Frito Lay) is more than just snacks. Across Canada and the world, we have a broad portfolio of powerful brands including Lay's, Doritos, Tostitos, Pepsi, Aquafina, Tropicana, Quaker and Gatorade to name a few.
With over 5,000 employees nationwide, PepsiCo Canada is committed to building a family of tasty, delicious snacks that grows and prospers. And that's just the beginning. With six manufacturing facilities, 50 major distribution centers and 70,000+ customers from coast to coast, we're constantly searching for committed, hardworking individuals to help build our team
PepsiCo Foods Canada has an opening at the Frito Lay Facility in Kentville, NS for an Industrial Electrician or Industrial Mechanic (Millwright). This role is a key component in our dynamic team environment.
- Perform preventative maintenance to all plant equipment
- Provide shift/vacation maintenance relief
- Support weekend production start-up
- Maintain accurate records (including parts specifications and work history) of all equipment in CMMS (Computerized maintenance management system)
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Experience in manufacturing environment preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Electrical circuits, power systems, electronics experience
- PLC control experience would be an asset
- Mechanical systems and mechanical installation
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Industrial Electrical or Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) certification to work in Nova Scotia or Industrial Red Seal
- Flexible –Willingness to work off shifts and weekends
- Team-based approach to decision making
Hours of Work:
- 12 hour rotating shift
Job Type: Regular