The Account Merchandiser contributes to the success of PepsiCo Beverages Canada by providing exceptional customer service and creating enticing marketing displays to large accounts such as supermarkets and large retail stores. This includes, merchandising products, freshness rotation, marketing display creation & maintenance, cooler stocking/rotation, storage room organization and movement of product from storage room to sales floor and establishing a solid partnership with the Account Sales Representative. This position provides a great opportunity to learn the foundation of our business and can lead to a variety of career opportunities within our organization: sales, warehouse, delivery, sales operations, etc.
This is a full-time position that offers 40 hours/week. The successful applicant will be required to pass a background check which includes a criminal record check, reference checks, a general employment verification, and proof of highschool (or equivalent) completion.
Required Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) preferred
- Prior merchandising or customer service experience an asset
- Ability to work well independently and with minimal supervision
- Must be able to perform frequent physical activity
- Must be able to repeatedly lift 50 lbs unassisted and push and pull 200 lbs on a pallet jack
- Must be able to work shifts and overtime as required
- Demonstrated communication, time management, organizational skills
- Possess a valid driver's license and daily access to a vehicle (mileage reimbursement applies)
Job Type: Regular