Who are we?
PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
PepsiCo is an Employer of Choice:
* Opportunity to work for a Tier 1 global organization company with Billion Dollar Brands
* One of Canada's Top 100 Employers
* We take people development seriously offering career growth opportunities through robust full cycle career planning, talent development programs, challenging and rewarding assignments nationally and internationally
* Work within a fast paced ever evolving business, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds, experiences and needs
Administrative Assistant (Brampton, Scarborough)
PepsiCo Foods Canada is looking for a detail oriented, administrative professional to support the Toronto Zone within the Frito Lay division. As the Administrative Assistant, you will work closely with the Zone Sales Director, Zone Sales Leader, Zone Business Manager, and District Sales Leaders within the Toronto team to ensure the team is meeting all key performance indicators. This position will work both out of the Brampton and Scarborough Distribution Center.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for;
o Responsible for answering & directing phone calls, Local Process Owner for all Sales Communication Devices
o Updating various reports, sales boards, vacation schedules and Global Control Systems execution
o Make travel arrangements, schedule meetings and appointments with the team
o Being a systems expert; consolidating sales data and files within multiple systems
o Organize, track and pay invoices across multiple vendors and customers
o Support front reception when required
o Support payments on rentals, parking infractions, 407 ETR
As the ideal candidate, you would already have these minimum requirements:
- Previous experience with a consumer packaged goods or retail organization in an administrative function
- Senior leader support experience, having worked with Directors or Executives and having a high scope of responsibility
- Great with people and customers, excellent communication skills, and ability to problem solve autonomously
- Outstanding organizational skills (as demonstrated by your ability to handle multiple priorities, problem solve, and meet deadlines or targets)
- Have the ability to commute either to the Brampton DC (410 & Steeles) or Scarborough DC (Morningside & Sheppard)
If you are eager to learn a world-class business and represent some of Canada’s most loved brands like Lay’s, Doritos and Tostitos, then this might be the career for you! Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular