We are PepsiCo Supply Chain. We are the game changers, innovators, collaborators and history makers.
We're a diverse group, spread across 200 countries and territories, and united by a shared set of values and goals. You know our name through our amazing portfolio, including Tropicana, Pepsi, Frito-Lay, Quaker and Gatorade.
We perform with a purpose. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. We are a think tank, bringing our ideas into action and are determined to find ways to drive efficiencies, improve processes and achieve the highest level of safety… all while meeting the demands of our customers and consumers to deliver the best products. At PepsiCo, we are committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, and to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the world’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands? Are you passionate about influencing and ensuring employee safety? Then now is the time to explore this opportunity with PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
What you'll do:
As a Go-To-Market EHS Associate Representative, your responsibilities will include ongoing development, implementation, and maintenance of company-wide Go-To-Market (Sales) EHS programs and systems. In this role, you can expect to:
- Interface and negotiate with federal, state and local government agencies (EPA, DOT, OSHA)
- Investigate Sales EHS incidents and lead regulatory investigation/inspection and enforcement actions
- Organize, execute and lead Sales EHS audits
- Support worker’s compensation claim management while ensuring the utilization of preferred medical providers and execution of Frito-Lay's Return-To-Work program
- Provide support for Fleet/DOT programs and deliver strong defensive driving training initiatives
- Perform risk assessments, identify plausible corrective actions, and lead risk reduction initiatives
- Analyze data trends & performance to ensure that the right priorities are identified and acted upon
- Identify issues, coach and lead field locations in development of a corrective action plan to address root basic causes and management system weak-spots through the use of industry-recognized cause analysis techniques (5-Why, etc.)
- Conduct periodic site visits and EHS activities such as training/auditing/assessing to ensure ongoing compliance with regulatory requirements and company EHS processes and policies
What you'll bring:
- Minimum BS in Occupational Health & Safety or related degree, (ASP/CSP is a plus)
- Your real passion for leading and implementing EHS programs with a minimum of five years of direct supervisory experience in the Environmental, Health, and Safety space
- Ability to handle multiple locations and EHS programs
- Your knowledge of OSHA/DOT regulations
- Excellent oral and written communications, including speaking/presenting before large audiences
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement