Key Account Manager – Albertsons’/Safeway – Quaker Division
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
Quaker Foods North America (QFNA) is PepsiCo's foods and snacks manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States, Canada and Mexico. As part of PepsiCo’s commitment to encouraging people to live healthier, we're committed to delivering products that offer more nutritional benefits while maintaining the same great taste, value and convenience that consumers love in our brands.
The Key Account Manager role based in Baltimore / Washington DC area is responsible for the Albertson’s Safeway Eastern division (full Quaker portfolio) and Acme division (Rice / Grain and Lite Snacks only).
**This role can sit remotely in Washington DC, Baltimore or Philadelphia**
The Key Account Manager will:
- Represent PepsiCo’s Quaker Oats portfolio of brands at customers to successfully deliver annual volume, net revenue, share, KPIs and profit plan
- Ensure account maintains a strategic product mix, and regularly identify opportunities to increase sales
- Drive incremental sales through creative application of PepsiCo tools and resources.
- Collaborate on Better Together activity with Pepsi Beverages North America and Frito Lay North America counterparts
- Create fact-based presentations to support selling efforts at both corporate and retail level
- Maintain on-going analysis and review of business trends to identify gaps to plan and execution, then communicates gap closure needs to key stakeholders
- Manages Division volume forecasting and communicates forecast in a timely manner to all key stakeholders
- Work closely with field retail to ensure strong communication and execution of customer programs
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred
- 5-10 Years Field/ Account Sales experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills with some P&L and/ or Insights experience, proven ability to compile and interpret sales and other relevant business data
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, leadership, project management, negotiation, and thorough understanding of B.U. strategy best practices
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement