Sales Representative Job Summary:
Are you someone who……..
Is driven to achieve top results?
Likes to take a direct, hands-on approach to problem solving?
Thrives in a challenging & fast-paced environment?
………PepsiCo has the right opportunity for you!
As a Small Format Sales Representative you contribute to the success of PepsiCo Beverages Canada by maximizing business growth through the acquisition of new customers and maintenance of existing customer in various channels such as restaurants, workplaces, and small-format accounts. You are responsible for growing the business in your territory by creating on-going, positive relationships with your customers. You execute excellence in your territory through ordering products to be delivered to the store, re-stocking and rotating product on the shelves, and maintaining coolers and venders. You negotiate, create and build in- store displays and sets up promotional materials such as pricing signs, decals and banners.
Role Responsibilities Include:
- Develop business to increase volume, new package distribution and acquire new foodservice accounts using customized proposals
- Sell and execute national and local promotions, solicit placement of incremental marketing equipment, displays, racks and sell sufficient product inventory
- Develop all assigned accounts relative to sales volume, market share, product distribution, space allocation and customer service
- Utilize point-of-sale materials to stimulate sales
- Must maintain and increase shelf facings, and racks; clean shelving and racking; and rotate product
- Provide excellent service to assigned accounts; create and maintain goodwill with all customers
- Merchandise product sections and build displays to stimulate sales
- Eliminate out-of-stocks and out-of-date product through effective order taking
- Work closely with PBC delivery department to ensure effective service
- Monitor and report on competitive activity
- Complete required paperwork and processes in an accurate and timely
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) required
- One - two years of fact-based direct selling experience an asset, but will train the right candidate
- Food Service or Consumer Products experience preferred
- Demonstrated analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and under minimal supervision
- Demonstrated computer proficiency: Microsoft Suite
- Solid oral presentation skills required
- Valid Driver’s License and Reliable Vehicle
- Ability to lift, push, pull up to 100 lbs
Job Type: Regular