ROUTE SALES REPRESENTATIVE - PepsiCo Foods Canada – Frito Lay - HAMILTON/ANCASTER
PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. This role is for PepsiCo Foods Canada – Frito Lay!
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose.
PepsiCo is an Employer of Choice
* Opportunity to work for a Tier 1 global organization company
* We have Billion Dollar Brands
* One of Canada's Top 100 Employers
* Participation in our competitive Total Rewards Program
As a Route Sales Rep, you will develop and sustain a growing snack foods business by servicing, delivering and merchandising our products to an assigned group of retail customers.
Selling and Developing the Business
- Identifying changing customer needs through a constant review of the highest selling products
- Frequent communication with store managers
- Developing all assigned accounts relative to sales volume, market share, product distribution, space allocation and customer service objectives
- Selling and executing national and local promotions, soliciting placement of incremental marketing equipment, displays, racks and selling sufficient product inventory for customer volume demands
Delivery and Merchandising
- Managing inventory to ensure balanced accounts and fresh products for customers
- Executing hands on activities with excellence, including but not limited to managing product placement on shelves, increasing shelf facings and racks, handling carton returns, managing inventory movement and cleaning shelving and racks.
- We have 2 formats: (1) Operating a Route Sales Truck (10 foot cube) including loading and unloading of product, OR (2) operating a personal vehicle
- Valid full G driver’s license
- A Car or reliable, consistent access to a car
- Clear driving record
- Able to work weekends – The RSR work schedule is typically Thursday to Monday with Tuesday and Wednesday off
- High School diploma required - University/College education is an asset
- Great with people and excellent communication skills
- Previous sales experience with a consumer packaged goods or retail organization preferred
- Outstanding organizational skills (able to handle multiple priorities, problem solve, and meet deadlines/targets)
- High School diploma required. University/College education is an asset
Compensation: $800-$1000 per week – paid out on a weekly basis!
If you are eager to learn a world-class business and represent some of Canada’s most loved brands like Lay’s, Doritos and Tostitos, then this might be the career for you - apply today and Join Canada’s largest sales team a as a Frito Lay Route Sales Representative.
#PFLRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary