Media spend, both traditional and digital, is a key component of our A&M and strong contributor to our brand and sales growth. As such it is critical to have a media lead to ensure optimal planning and media investments in line with the brand and sales priorities/objectives.
This role will lead on the strategic digital & media planning and optimization for all PepsiCo brands in the India region across beverages and food categories. The role will also be responsible for:
- Digital transformation
- Supervision of campaign implementation
- Media budget management
- Ongoing reporting
Develop strategic media and digital annual plans and brand cards for all brands while maintaining high efficiency and applying the right KPIs for success.
Lead on tracking and reviewing all investments to ensure brands are hitting media set KPIs at all times, ensuring no less than 90% GRP benchmarks and digital Impressions and reach accuracy.
Drive culture change within the organization to embrace digital and social by design thinking for all brands, with full leadership and close supervision across all plans to ensure securing and maintaining digital investments at 30-40% of total budget, while increasing adoption of digital media disciplines including programmatic and performance marketing.
Lead on the evaluation, negotiation, implementation and optimization of regional and market level media sponsorship agreements to ensure effective budget allocation, while monitoring to guarantee all benefits are delivered
Deliver annual productivity by negotiating better rates or benefits from suppliers, working towards more efficient media strategies and generating productivity through applying media guardrails across PepsiCo’s full media and digital investments.
Partner with all regional and BU marketing teams across foods and beverages categories to ensure successful delivery of all campaigns for all brands, while achieving media KPIs.
- Full and autonomous capability to develop an annual operating media strategy for a portfolio of FMCG brands.
- Expert on consumer landscape and consumer engagement platforms - traditional and digital – in local markets.
- Technical expert in multi media planning and optimization. multi digital touchpoint planning and optimization. Big emphasis on programmatic and social media KPIs/analytics.
- Experience leading media activities across multiple markets: planning and launching regional and local campaign
- Experienced in managing media agency and vendor relationships.
- Expert in setting up and implementing processes and periodic analytics reports to keep Sr management up to date on media performance both digital and traditional.
- Expert in automation and dashboard tools to enhance information sharing across multiple functions, especially social media listening tools.
- Expert in designing “always on” social media strategies with emphasis on content marketing and evaluating the right content partners and talent for digital content development.
Job Type: Regular