Bring your passion and talent to our stage and share our PepsiCo vision to be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business
PepsiCo IT exists to shape, create and deliver technology capabilities to accelerate PepsiCo’s growth. Our vision is to power PepsiCo with the best talent and technology in the world. To achieve this vision, our team spans a wide range of IT capabilities. We partner with every PepsiCo business function – consumer insights, marketing & innovation, sales & eCommerce, supply chain & operations, and all back-office functions – to increase business value through new technology and digital solutions.
India will be a global IT Technology Hub for PepsiCo. The global IT Technology Hub in India will play a significant role in the delivery of IT services across all five of our global capability teams:
- Chief Technology Office (CTO)
- Global IT Operations
- Global Information Security
- Global Development & Delivery
- Strategy, Planning & Transformation
The CTO team brings the entrepreneurial spirit and speed of a startup company to innovate and solve real business challenges that are diverse, complex, and unique due to the global nature of PepsiCo’s business. These high-value innovations are delivered through internal teams as well as a partner eco-system of start-ups, academic institutions as well as large technology firms. CTO team members work with incubators and curated startup companies on a regular basis.
The CTO team delivers solutions leveraging leading-edge technologies in the areas of a) Big Data & advanced analytics using Teradata, HANA Enterprise, Hadoop, and Microsoft Azure Analytics, b) Artificial Intelligence (AI) using Machine Learning, Deep Learning, computer vision technologies for video, image, text, and voice analytics using programming languages such as R, python, Tensorflow, and GPU hardware for compute intensive applications, c) Internet of Things platforms (Cloud and Edge computing), d) Intelligent automation using RPA (UIPath), e) Augmented Reality using Apple ARkit and Android ARCore, f) Wearable devices & applications for hands free factory and warehouse operations, g) Blockchain for food safety and supply chain visibility, h) modern mobile application platforms, and i) modern infrastructure using hybrid multi-cloud environments and state-of-the-art collaboration and communication platforms. The CTO team also leverages agile development tools and processes (DevOps, Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery pipelines, etc.).
If solving sticky business problems using technology is your passion, PepsiCo CTO team provides unique opportunities to individuals like you. We invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come and join our team.
We are seeking a Sr Analyst Performance Management Primary focus would be sustaining and managing the optimal performance of the Enterprise Data and Analytics platform. These capabilities will include Data Warehousing, Data Ingestion/Acquisition, MDM, and other technologies in support of the comprehensive agenda for Data and Analytics. Lead proactive analysis to ensure suitable performance of existing workloads and applications, support projects with guidance on performance enabled design, and leading/supporting Proof of Technology/exploration of newer, advanced set of holistic and interoperable set of capabilities that support the multiple business solutions across PepsiCo. This platform enables a high return on investment for our business partners with the resulting insights giving us the ability to actively evolve analytic solutions within PepsiCo., while adhering to enterprise standards. The Position will be based in Hyderabad and reports to Director, Platform Engineering
- Drive the implementation of tools/processes to ensure platform stability, agility, flexibility, performance and cost effectiveness
- Work with a dynamic and diverse team to deliver industrialized analytics components as new projects are identified for business success
- Participate in identification, implementation and adoption of new technologies
- Identify continual improvement of all solutions and explore new groundbreaking technologies and techniques, keeping abreast with industry trends
- Partner with vendors and leverage internal and external resources for work efforts
- Clearly and concisely communicate complicated technical concepts to IT leadership and other stakeholders in a simple, effective manner
Key Competencies Required:
- Strong technical skills – Data warehouse, Data Acquisition, Cloud-based big data technologies
- Ability to work with virtual teams (remote work locations); work with team of technical resources (employees and contractors) based in multiple global locations
- Lead technical discussions, driving clarity of complex issues/requirements to build robust solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business Management, or related field
- 4 + years’ experience in Information Technology, in technical roles
- 2 + years’ experience in design and build of Data & Analytics solutions, leveraging Cloud-based technologies - Data Warehouse, ETL, Data Lake, BI and advanced visualization tools etc.
- Excellent remote collaboration skills
- Experience working in a matrix organization with diverse priorities
- Solutions Delivery experience - expertise in system development lifecycle, integration, and sustainability
- Advanced data modeling or database experience a plus; experience with ER/Studio and/or Erwin modeling tools
- Proven experience in Application dba tasks, including query tuning, performance monitoring etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills along with collaboration and listening skills
- Ability to work with agile delivery methodologies
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Job Type: Regular