Bring your passion and talent to our stage and share our PepsiCo vision to be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business
PepsiCo IT exists to shape, create and deliver technology capabilities to accelerate PepsiCo’s growth. Our vision is to power PepsiCo with the best talent and technology in the world. To achieve this vision, our team spans a wide range of IT capabilities. We partner with every PepsiCo business function – consumer insights, marketing & innovation, sales & eCommerce, supply chain & operations, and all back-office functions – to increase business value through new technology and digital solutions.
India will be a global IT Technology Hub for PepsiCo. The global IT Technology Hub in India will play a significant role in the delivery of IT services across all five of our global capability teams:
- Chief Technology Office (CTO)
- Global IT Operations
- Global Information Security
- Global Development & Delivery
- Strategy, Planning & Transformation
The CTO team brings the entrepreneurial spirit and speed of a startup company to innovate and solve real business challenges that are diverse, complex, and unique due to the global nature of PepsiCo’s business. These high-value innovations are delivered through internal teams as well as a partner eco-system of start-ups, academic institutions as well as large technology firms. CTO team members work with incubators and curated startup companies on a regular basis.
The CTO team delivers solutions leveraging leading-edge technologies in the areas of a) Big Data & advanced analytics using Teradata, HANA Enterprise, Hadoop, and Microsoft Azure Analytics, b) Artificial Intelligence (AI) using Machine Learning, Deep Learning, computer vision technologies for video, image, text, and voice analytics using programming languages such as R, python, Tensorflow, and GPU hardware for compute intensive applications, c) Internet of Things platforms (Cloud and Edge computing), d) Intelligent automation using RPA (UIPath), e) Augmented Reality using Apple ARkit and Android ARCore, f) Wearable devices & applications for hands free factory and warehouse operations, g) Blockchain for food safety and supply chain visibility, h) modern mobile application platforms, and i) modern infrastructure using hybrid multi-cloud environments and state-of-the-art collaboration and communication platforms. The CTO team also leverages agile development tools and processes (DevOps, Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery pipelines, etc.).
If solving sticky business problems using technology is your passion, PepsiCo CTO team provides unique opportunities to individuals like you. We invite you to look at the opportunities available to come and join our team.
We are seeking a Sr Web development engineer who will responsible for Setting up development standards for our Turn Key Digital Marketing platform. Keeping our front-end development capabilities current.Building reusable components and accelerators to make onboarding new project faster and more cost effective. Working with designers and agency developers to onboard design and development to the Digital Experience Platform. This position will be based in Hyderabad.
- Build reusable platform capabilities and accelerators that will facilitate the onboarding of web sites to the global platform resulting in cost savings through standardization – Executing Actions (in partnership with Digital Experience Team, EA, BRMs and Marketing business units.
- Keep the platform modern and relevant through staying current on Digital Marketing and front end development trends and incorporating new capabilities into the platform as appropriate. – Executing Actions – Working with key vendors and internal stakeholders to keep our platform relevant.
- Integrating new marketing site designs and capability through accelerators defined in bullet 1. – Executing actions – working closely with marketing teams and agencies on new designs.
- Integrate extended marketing capabilities and external data through APIs to extend the Digital Marketing platform and provide full set of Digital Marketing Engagement capabilities – Executing Actions – Partnering with capability providers like Salesforce and IT integration teams.
- Building development and deployment automation to optimize the software development cycle resulting in the broader team working on business value add work and not mundane tasks. – Executing actions – working with core development, delivery and operations teams.
- Technical expertise in the front end development and CMS space to help existing resource modernize their skill set to the new digital platform – Execute Actions – working with direct and indirect teams as a SME in this area
Key Competencies Required:
- Curiosity and the ability and willingness to figure out something new maybe that they’ve never seen before
- Ability to deal with competing priorities while staying productive
- Leadership and confidence
- Ability to “sell” and take people along
- Ability to listen and understand other perspectives and consider them in decisions
- 7+ years of software development
- 2+ years working on cloud native technologies (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- Wide breadth of front end and CMS related experiences
- Deep experience with CI/CD development automation
- Understanding and experience with decouple architectures that utilize micro api services and pubsup concepts
- Experience with Lean product development and agile software development principles and process
- Good communication skills with the ability to identify audience needs and talk at the right level
Job Type: Regular