Strategy Manager, eCommerce & Natural
The Strategy Manager, eCommerce & natural channel, will play a key role in identifying and developing strategic growth drivers for the Natural and eCommerce channels. You will be tasked with partnering with the Business Units and the Sales teams to drive the growth for the Juice Plus business internally and externally by leveraging all available levers (e.g., assortment, innovation, pricing strategies, go to market, marketing, etc.). The Strategy Manager will partner with the Sales ,Marketing teams and BU cross-functional teams to capitalize on critical channel growth objectives and serve as the primary conduit and communication link between the Natural/eComm teams and the BU team on short and long term opportunities.
- Ensure customers within Natural and eCommerce deliver plan including net revenue, share, and profit within SROT guidelines
- Build relationships with the marketing, supply chain, and finance teams to support the Juice business and develop specific Natural and eCommerce expertise (e.g. GTM, Rev Man, Pack & Innovation)
- Lead the execution efforts to optimize the current portfolio and practices to meet the unique needs of the eCommerce channel, including physical packaging, customization and innovation
- Communicate local market data and competitive information to business unit partners to ensure development of win/win strategies that drives incremental net revenue, profit, & share growth
- Collaborate with customer manager, sales finance and category management to identify incremental growth opportunities that result in positive VGP and share growth
- Articulate relevant Customer and Market insights that assist in identifying potential opportunities and risk at retail. This is inclusive of ongoing business management & opportunity identification
- Assist in development of trade spending strategies, including the Strategic Role of Trade (SROT) and plan with Finance and support future pricing initiative for Juice brands
- Develop innovation sell stories specific to Natural and eCommerce channels
- Attend product availability meetings and update key stakeholders
- Track and measure key customer performance indicators
- Contribute content for QBP & AOP presentations for Juice brands
The ideal candidate will have strong influence leadership skills, is capable of driving business priorities with internal and external stakeholders, and the capacity to quickly learn the business and stretch through different functional competencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3-5 years of sales or sales related experience preferred; preferably with a consumer packaged goods organization
- Excellent analytical & technical skills – experience with syndicated data, Consumer Panel data as well as Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to utilize data to create compelling selling stories that support key brands/initiatives
- Strong communication, collaboration, influence and impact skills at all levels within an organization
- Solid use of influencing skills to gain alignment and proactively influence strategic decision making
- Strong presentation development skills (development and delivery to various levels)
- Strong time management skills, ability to handle multiple projects, set priorities and plan
- Self-Starter, ability to work independently in the absence of direct supervision
- Exceptional results orientation – with a high degree of personal initiative and leadership
- Must be willing and able to travel ~10%
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement