¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Facilitador de Seguridad y Mantenimiento
Principal propose –
Facilitate tools to work teams to find analyze and eradicate waste or activities that do not add value in the operational process along the chain, as well as the correct implementation of quality systems and procedures developing a culture of autonomy in the staff through a team-based organization.
· Analyze the results of the key indicators of the operation through the information generated by the Productivity areas, PT warehouses, Logistics, Discovery, Order Planning, G-cares, production, Traffic, etc. to identify opportunities of improvement of the processes of the SMC, understanding the root causes of the deviations through the statistical analysis.
· Lead and manage the portfolio of projects and productivity initiatives through the Lean Six Sigma methodology, impacting the business indicators.
· Understand and participate continuously in the operative process mapping the flows, processes and controls of the warehouse to contribute in the continuous improvement.
· Ensure the performance of materials (Consumables) by monitoring the results of the operation to obtain the optimum cost / box.
· Carry out the design of the optimal group with methodologies of studies of times and movements based on the needs of the boarding and type of client (technical sheet) to guarantee the productivity and compliance to the service that is demanded.
· Foster a culture of effectiveness, innovation and autonomous maintenance through the implementation of the transformation model (MOTOR) and improvement tools.
· Execute and implement the Product Integrity Matrix program, ensuring the objectives established by the Quality Management for Food Safety Programs.
· Manage and properly administer the economic resources to carry out the corrective actions of the findings found in the food safety self-inspections in the SMC.
· Support staff in the food safety program in the training and training program to work as a results-oriented team through their management as MOTOR food safety coach
· Supervise the efficiency of the winery cleaning and sanitation team and support them with the resources they require.
· Coordinate the activities of suppliers who are responsible for working as part of food security
· Reduce customer claims due to missing, changed and damaged product according to the established annual goal.
· Maintain appearance and image of the warehouses (order and cleanliness).
· Coaching and training to integrating team and FL in the implementation and execution MOTOR +
· Guarantee the integration and implementation of an organization based on teams (cells, guiding team, integrating teams, committees, star point system).
· Follow-up to committees (Recognition and Quality of Life)
· Implementation, development, monitoring and coaching to star points (Security, Performance, People and Quality).
· Participate in the communication strategy of the SMC (visual, auditory)
· Develop joint governance for both the Facilitation team and the FL, ensure compliance and follow up on agreements and commitments.
Experience and profile
·Degree in Industrial Engineering or related
·High Leadership skills
·Knowledge in Lean Six Sigma, Green belt or Project leader.
·Knowledge of Project Management
·Knowledge in the writing and management of Capex
·Experience in personnel management
·1 or more years of experience in the area.
·Work under pressure
·Ability to influence decision making to strategic positions in the area.
·Principles, procedures and audit techniques
·Quality system requirements, programs, procedures, references
·Laws and regulations on product safety
·Principles of food safety management
·Evaluation of critical aspects for product safety (Food Safety)
·Food Safety Quality System
·Ease of speech
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!Relocation Eligible: No Aplicable (N/A)
Job Type: Indefinido