- Provide timely, meaningful, and correct information, reports, and financial analysis as needed
- Educate and provide analytical support to other functions for achievement of business plans
- Support process improvements for increased business visibility, transparency and efficiency
- Prepare CU/BU/SC templates relating to monthly processes, AOP, Strat Plan etc.
- Be a key partner with Business planning team in supporting cost alignment and assumptions and head-up on any significant changes that could have financially impact to P&L
- Responsible for leading the financial performance for Total Commodity Cost (Raw Materials – including Potato , Packaging Materials), drive on performance management and alignment with Global Procurement and Agronomy
- Drive on analysis of potato production cost, yield/efficiency
- Drive operational forecasting process and develop annual operating and strategic plans with GP and Agronomy teams on all responsible cost lines during the financial forecasting and budgeting processes includes monthly forecast, strategic plan, annual operating plan (AOP)
- Lead on analysis and proactively alert management on Commodity Cost, and movement to ensure AOP target delivered Proactively work with plant finance teams to ensure the accuracy and understanding on monthly potato conversion/efficiency reports and other operational cost related items
- Drive overall APAC BU productivity by partnering with Supply Chain, Global Procurement, and Agronomy teams
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Accounting, or Finance.
- A minimum of 7-10 years finance experience mostly within a manufacturing environment, manufacturing financial costing, supply chain and planning
- Proficient in English/ Thai: Listening, Speaking and Writing.
- Computer literacy: MS Office, Hyperion, and SAP
- Strong systems understanding and knowledge of an ERP system are experienced within an Operations context
Job Type: Regular