¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
HR Sr. Manager
HR leader who bring human resources expertise to the management of the business. Leads the development of the HR strategy for Business Units and responsible for the results of its execution. Plays a critical role in linking, translating and integrating HR work and priorities with line partners.
Beyond the HRBP role, this position is also accountable for all HR Core Process for Total Latam Operations
The main focus of the role is to support the business partners with all related issues with Organizational Re-Design, Talent Development agenda and Culture.
- Architect and champion of Human Resources Strategy -- including appropriate talent and organization interventions . Helps make strategy and change happen.
- Acts as a catalyst for sustained business performance and ensures that HR strategies and plans are translated into concrete actions and tangible results
- Performs talent and organization diagnoses to align with and drive strategy. Prioritize s solutions that will deliver the most benefits .
- Coaches business leader and other senior team members .
- Measures and tracks the quality of HR work by defining, prioritizing and measuring HR's contribution to business performance
- Calibrates with Core Services to ensure necessary services are being delivered and desired results are achieved.
- Liaison for business informing COE design and deliverables
- Identifies risks to the delivery of the business strategy and brings the right resources to the table to support it
- Thought leadership to design functional people and talent agenda for SBP / AOP
- Diagnose functional org. health, identify solutions, advises and coaches business leaders, and serve as a change leader
- Partner with functional SVPs to identify bench gaps and tap into enterprise wide talent to identify solutions
- 8 years + of experience in HR
- Uses HR levers to drive business performance
- Ability to leverage HR data to create effective strategies
- Coaching and consulting Skills
- Thought and Influence leadership
- Ability & Flexibility to work in a complex, matrixed enviorment, coordinating multiple agendas, aligning various stakeholders with the function.
- Effective networking skills in a multi-country, multi BU, multi function region.
In PepsiCo, we are committed Relocation Eligible: No Aplicable (N/A)
Job Type: Indefinido