PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s rare traits, backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names such as Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade, Lay’s and Pepsi-Cola, we are committed to Performance with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
The job holder will be responsible for field operations to ensure proper controls in place and identify business performance issues through financial KPIs and ensure business compliance with Statutory, Legal and Taxation requirements, PepsiCo corporate and local business policies & procedures, and ethical business practices.
- Ensure accuracy MOH reporting in accordance with PepsiCo Inventory policies and US GAAP
- Lead closing agenda for respective plants and ensure timely submissions
- Ensure that all the monthly expenses are accounted for in the relative month
- Highlight any balance sheet and P&L risks to ensure timely provisioning at HO (QoE)
- Provide Monthly COC Analysis vs. Plan/YAGO/PAGO
- Ensure proper execution of inventory count at month-end and partner with 3rd party to implement inventory count as per the monthly procedures shared by SC analyst
- Report any inventory deviations to management and secure approvals/alignment as per SoA
- Ensure proper classification of inventory (spare parts) as per the approved classification of the engineering departments
- Support in the periodic reviews of CWIP, Balance sheet and controls checklist
- Track actual performance against budget and providing financial support to operations team
- Support both external and internal audit on costing related requests
- Ensure business compliance with Statutory, Legal and Taxation requirements, PepsiCo corporate and local business policies & procedures, and ethical business practices.
- Partner with BPO (Business process Owner) and CO (Control Owner) in GCS and Fraud risk assessment, monitoring self testing and remediation of failures
- Ensure adherence of SoA as per approved local policies and enforce execution
- Ensure timely GCS testing (Quarterly)
- Governance of Fixed Assets
- Partner with Engineering team to provide Idle assets reports to FA analyst on a timely basis
- Supports Plant manager to resolve all the daily issues at plant
- Lead the implementation of the Control AOP projects at plant level
- Drive cost reduction / productivity projects and support the project teams through financial analysis
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or any relevant discipline.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Foods & Beverages business/ FMCG.
- CPA is preferable.
- Knowledge of Performance Metrics, Productivity Process and Best Practices around Metrics
- Ability to work cross-functionally, cross-geographically and across multiple cultures
- Strong internal and external communicator,and negotiator.
Job Type: Regular