- Manage the internal and external posting of job requisitions to PepsiCo’s career sites and other external sites as requested by TA Manager.
- Upon receipt of “Interview Scheduling Request” forms from the TA Manager, coordinate all internal and external candidate interviews (video, phone and in-person) with a prescribed list of interviewers, including candidate travel, Interview Schedule creation and all candidate/interviewer communications
- Upon receipt of “Offer Letter Detail” forms from the TA Manager, generate accurate offer letter within Kenexa with prescribed offer terms and respective attachments. Send Offer letter via email to candidate and serve as primary point of contact to aid them on any process related questions and handle revisions as necessary.
- Manage pre-employment process for pending hires, including background checks, drug screening online completion of paperwork and communication emails to Hiring Manager.
- Partner with HR Coordinators and hiring managers to ensure new hires are properly integrated with internal payroll systems prior to start date
- Manage candidate documentation process to ensure systems and legal compliance
- Lead New Hire Orientation (NHO) logistics, including setting up for a positive Day 1 experience; communicating NHO details and logistics to New Hires, Managers, and coordinators; and securing various subject matter experts to present content throughout the day.
- Deliver the highest quality candidate experiences to ensure that PepsiCo is viewed as candidates’ Employer of Choice
- Provide timely communication and counsel to recruiters, hiring teams, and candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Become an advanced user of Kenexa, our Candidate Management System and follow SOPs for system utilization
- Be an active participant in Operations Team meetings by sharing best practices, escalating issues and recommending solutions.
- Participate in departmental project work focused on delivering operational efficiencies and process/system innovations to drive the Talent Acquisition function forward
- Provide back-up coverage to peers across the Talent Acquisition Operations team
• Undergraduate College Degree/ B Degree/First degree
• At least 1 year of prior Talent Acquisition experience
• Applicant tracking system experience such as Kenexa or Taleo
• Some exposure/experience with social media (i.e. LinkedIn)
• Proficient in full suite of Microsoft Suite of products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Customer focused, adaptable, has strong follow up and organizational skills
• Personable, high energy individual that is passionate about recruitment and enjoys working in a fast paced, innovative, dynamic organization
• Must be collaborative team player
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Job Type: Regular