PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s rare traits, backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names such as Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade, Lay’s and Pepsi-Cola, we are committed to Performance with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
The Control & Reporting Analyst - Reporting is responsible for the reporting calendar, maintain closing, reporting checklist and complete the Balance Sheet (BS) and PL along with the supplementary schedules to fulfill the regional and divisional reporting requirements. The role is responsible to complete periodic, quarterly & annual reporting schedules required by the Sector team. Perform analysis for financial and non-financial data required for internal and external monthly/weekly as well as assist the control team to ensure Market Unit (MU) is in compliance with the GCS requirements related to financial reporting process.
- Support in preparation of the quarterly and annual reporting requirements (e.g. quarterly commitment reports, Tax package to NY, annual Fixed Assets Reports…etc.).
- Consolidate the required financial data from different sections/locations with commentaries and cause of changes for the financial data.
- Perform analysis for financial and non-financial data required for local and sector use.
- Maintain the SAP and HFM beverage chart of accounts by support and sustain roll-out of standardized periodic BS analysis tools.
- Participate in the projects by taking responsibility for the administration work on the project and lead with the Sector team on implementing the cascaded projects and ensure its execution on time.
- Coordinate the set-up of new accounting entities and business models, brands & supply models.
- Performance Management reviews ensure timely submission for all deliverables / submissions, accuracy and completeness of data.
- Be the sole point of contact for the non HFM users, whether in Control or FP&A or other functions
- Ensure the preparation of the pre-close package and update the Rep letter package including BAIC accurately.
- Liaise with external auditors as well as corporate/internal auditors for timely and efficient completion of the audit.
- Ensure business compliance with Statutory, Legal and Taxation requirements, PepsiCo corporate and local business policies & procedures, and ethical business practices.
- Assist the control team to ensure MU is in compliance with the GCS requirements related to financial reporting process.
- Partner with Business process Owner (BPO) and Control Owner (CO) in GCS and Fraud risk assessment, monitoring self-testing and remediation of failures. Update GCS for the FR process. Ensure timely closure of internal audit remediation and track progress.
- Participate in the financial reporting control agenda across all GCS components through effective process and ensure the sustainability of the FR passing rate on a regular basis and ensure to sustain the passing rate of the FR cycle.
- Identify scope for process improvements and interventions from time to time to achieve process simplification / better controls / process standardization / accounting / outsourcing
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or any relevant discipline.
- Minimum 4 years’ of experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Good knowledge of and experience with finance and accounting issues.
- High Project management skills.
- HFM and SAP knowledge is preferred..
Job Type: Regular