Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Main Purpose –
Mexico Tax Manager - will provide analysis and planning supporting to Senior Tax Manager reviewing the correct application of Mexican Tax Law, all Mexican and cross-border tax compliance aspects for Foods and Beverages businesses.
Main Accountabilities –
- Assist Senior Director and Sr Tax Manager in Mexican tax aspects of global reorganizations and other Mexican tax planning initiatives; (consultation, executing)
- Provide tax support for all Merger, Acquisition, and Disposition activities involving Mexico working with Corporate, Regional and Local BU’s. (consultation, executing)
- Coordination of all related-party transfer pricing with Global Transfer Pricing Corporate team and local advisors; (consultation)
- Review and approve the correct calculation, filling and payment of Federal and local taxes according with Tax Laws, on monthly and annual basis
- Coordinate and prepare tax cash flow forecast avoiding any risk and giving support to optimize the cash flow
- Attend Mexican authorities’ requirements and provide the information requested to avoid penalties
- Coordinate Forecast and AOP's tax information of Income Tax, VAT and Excise Tax; explain variations of actuals vs FCST and AOP; analyze behavior to avoid important impacts and to provide accurate information for decision making
- Review and determine deferred taxes according with MEXGAAP, USGAAP and Corporate guidelines and correct submition trough HFM module
- Analyze and determine the ETR by legal entity and for reporting purposes according with MEXGAAP, USGAAP and Corporate guidelines on quartley basis
- Coordinate and submit timely and accurately to Corporate Tax information requirements according with PepsiCo guidelines
- Review and approve of Contracts to assure Mexican Tax Law compliance
- Provide accurate update information regarding the entities assigned to the position as of tax positions, tax liabilities, tax reimbursements, impacts on FCST and actuals if applicable
- Active participation in business projects assigned by Sr Manager/Sr Tax Director to assure compliance of Tax Laws and prevent any future contingency
- Provide proper and frequent technical coaching to tax staff reporting to this position
- Continue Analysis of Tax Reforms to determine possible business implications
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
Experience and profile –
- +8 years of corporate tax experience with 2 years of international tax experience;
- Proper educational credentials from a Tax and Legal perspective;
- Accounting skills and US GAAP exposure a plus;
- Prior experience in filing Mexican tax returns including value-added tax;
- Familiarity with OECD guidelines and Mexican transfer pricing rules and preparation of related schedules and reports
- Excellent analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated, creative, energetic and positive attitude
- Works well under pressure
- Service Attitude
- Team work
- Communication skills written & oral
- Time availability
Job Type: Indefinido