Work for a global company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured.
PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand is home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Smith's Chips, Red Rock Deli, Sakata Rice Crackers, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
To continue our success, we currently have a Shopper Activation Executive role in our Chatswood Head Office.
This busy role would see you support the Shopper Marketing Manager in activating PepsiCo brand initiatives that resonate with shoppers in store. You would assist in Point Of Sale management, the display unit production process, as well as activation for major initiatives within the relevant customer group. A key part of this role is cultivating relationships within retailers and to work within their parameters to become a trusted advisor and activation partner, so we are looking for someone with excellent communication skills who is focused on the best outcome for the PepsiCo business as well as the customer.
You will be:
- Assisting in managing the Shopper Marketing & Insights budgets, ensuring they are updated and reconciled
- Managing relationships with relevant POS & activation agencies and suppliers to deliver best results
- Project managing the execution of activations across various internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing sell-in materials to actively engage retailers and consumers and enabling field team support
- Evaluating ROI performance to refine future decisions including analysis of Aztec and Quantium data
- Various administrative support tasks such as coordination & dispatch of incentive programs
You will have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in shopper/consumer marketing/shopper agency/field or account sales
- Ability to understand category trends and insights to effectively build customer/shopper plans
- Proven analytical, planning, communication, and organisational skills
- Strong skills in building cross-functional relationships to deliver business outcomes
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Results driven, with ‘can do’ attitude
What we can offer you:
- Excellent work-life balance with our flexible office environment
- A competitive remuneration package
- Career development opportunities
- Discounted retail and service benefits through our PepsiCo extras program
Working at PepsiCo:
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development along with a fun and rewarding working environment.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported.
We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
PEPSICO’S job application process:
- Submit your application via our website, including a cover letter & resume
- Interview and skills evaluation
- Online Assessment process
- Reference and background checks
Our Commitment is to deliver Sustained Growth through Empowered People acting with Responsibility and Trust.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular