This position will be responsible for ensuring accurate reporting of period results, coordination of periodic forecast submissions, and driving the storyline on actual and forecasted performance for the Gatorade business. Additionally, this role will help shape the future of the Gatorade business through the development of short-term and long-term strategic plans. This role, with routine interaction with BU and PBNA cross functional leadership teams, will allow you take your financial and analytical skills to the next level and have a true understanding of the Gatorade business
- Lead key Gatorade FP&A initiatives and periodic deliverables including close reporting and forecast preparation (analysis and deck preparation) and ownership of submission to PBNA
- Drive the development of an Annual Operating Plan and Strategic Plan, including cross functional coordination, deck preparation and presentation/alignment with BU Sr. Leadership
- Assist a broad range of senior leaders in understanding business results and crafting headlines for PBNA Leadership
- Manage relationship with broader PBNA FP&A team and provide guidance/feedback to Sr. Analyst
- Provide ad-hoc projects and analysis as requested
- Experience with forecasting and budgeting
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions and processes
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment and gain the cooperation of individuals across the organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of management
- Strong influencing skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities under tight timelines
- Results-oriented with ability to initiate and lead projects to completion
- Innovative thinker with a focus on continuous process improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree Required (Finance or Business Administration preferred)
- MBA / CPA is a plus.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement