Lead a team of Maintenance Technicians in electrical, mechanical and process maintenance. Ensure all maintenance activities are executed to improve reliability, safety and quality.
- Plan, coordinate and prioritize maintenance needs with production requirements
- Maintain equipment history, repair records and resource library
- Plan and direct the maintenance of all plant equipment with minimum cost and high reliability
- Effectively Lead TPM initiatives and teams to assist facility with productivity gains
- Drive a portion of the Planned Maintenance pillar (Preventative Maintenance, Predictive Maintenance, Breakdown Analysis, Stockroom)
- Develop and implement procedures to ensure spare parts availability and control
- Develop and implement preventative and predictive maintenance programs
- Understand financial drivers in the form of budgets, cost, yields, operating plans, and can schedule/manage maintenance operations to ensure maximum production for minimum cost
- Control the ongoing repair and period maintenance budgets. Ensure they are in line with the fiscal plan. Implement cost reductions to offset negative or unplanned variances to the fiscal plan.
- Develop, support, and implement processes, equipment, and training improvements within the Gatorade production process
- Actively participate in plant safety efforts. Lead the maintenance safety program to achieve plant safety goals. Ensure zero injuries within the team.
- Providing training, coaching and development opportunities to the maintenance team
- Provide for effective employee relations within the technical unit by ensuring that employment practices are fair and consistent
- Four year technical or engineering degree required
- Analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills required
- Strong organizational skills
- Leadership and management skills required
- Highly motivated, self starter
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy needed to work with software packages such as Excel, Word and Pearl
- Knowledge of Allen Bradley PLC’s would be beneficial
- Team building skills to lead maintenance team and drive results
- Financial knowledge would be beneficial
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement