An exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic leader to shape the marketing agenda for some of our largest FS customers, including Buffalo Wild Wings, Applebee’s, IHOP, and Little Caesar’s. This role is a great critical experience to understand shopper insights, operate as a sophisticated strategist, lead and develop a team, and have impact at a national and local level. Accountabilities include:
- Lead National Restaurants marketing agenda for PepsiCo
- Forge new strategies and insights to capture demand delivery occasions as a growth opportunity.
- Partner with insights and innovation teams to charter new capabilities, including digital-enabled insights and establish the ‘big data’ lab fueled by social listening, store-level and loyalty data and apply to sales & beverage incidence strategies.
- Manage & develop 3+ individual contributors
- Influence internal & external senior executives on mutual growth initiatives
- Lead cross functional and agency partner teams in the creation of impactful marketing and consumer engagement platforms that have large scale and relevance
- Apply in-depth understanding of operating environment and consumer insights, including demographic/psychographic trends, consumer perceptions/attitudes, need states, motivations, and purchase/consumption behavior to advance the business
- Partner with PepsiCo Global Culinary and Innovation teams to create customer specific product platforms & pipeline
- Travel to priority markets to support customer and sector planning initiatives such as joint business planning, beverage summits, and AOP development
- B.A or B.S. coupled with 7-10+ years of marketing experience. MBA and consumer-packaged goods, retail or foodservice experience preferred
- Strong knowledge/expertise of consumer marketing, insights, brand & portfolio strategy and project management
- Customer management experience and/or proven ability to inspire trust and influence senior stakeholders
- Knowledge/expertise/aptitude in creative agency management and ability to mobilize a diverse team of internal and external constituents
- Strong analytical background and experience with syndicated data (i.e. IRI/Nielsen, NPD/ CREST, Technomic, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding leadership and talent development skills
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement