As part of PepsiCo Beverages North America Beverages (PBNA), the Water+ portfolio is critical in ensuring we are positioned to meet the current and future demand of consumers, and therefore continue to deliver the Return of Investment and value our shareholders expect. Water+ is one of the most dynamic and critical brand categories, where there is a strong need to build and grow brands that connect with consumers. The PepsiCo NAB Water+ team is comprised of a variety of water solutions, ranging from established $1BN+ brands like Aquafina, to newer brands like bubly sparkling water. Marketing’s role within the Water+ team is to accelerate the value growth of this multi-brand portfolio through the development of culturally relevant consumer brands.
The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for brand management around our mainstream brand offerings, ranging from Aquafina to the newest addition bubly sparkling water. This includes creative development, digital strategy and program execution. This individual will also play a key role in influencing how these brands will thrive within the culture and consumers’ everyday lives through creative brand communications. Additionally, this individual will partner closely with internal and external resources to ensure strong brand programming and measurement of campaign(s).
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute holistic brand plans to drive brand awareness and trial
- Partner with XF (insights, S&I, Commercial, Media, PR and other key partners) to build and deliver programs with maximum effectiveness, setting vision and collaboratively problem solving
- Work with agency partners across concepting, development, alignment and execution while cultivating strong working relationships across key platforms such as GIPHY, Ellen, Tinder and Google.
- Identify trends and insights that lead to brand ideas, satisfy unmet needs, and allow for real-time, contextually relevant opportunities
- Evaluate effectiveness and efficiency of current programs and tactics and make recommendations for changes and improvements
- Lead and develop associate direct report
- Undergraduate Degree
- A minimum of 7-10 years prior work experience (if undergrad degree only) or 5-7 years of prior brand marketing experience if advanced degree
- Deep understanding of consumer behavior, including consumers connections with brands and culture as well as a passion for connecting with consumers in meaningful ways
- Strong project management leading cross-functional teams and influencing key stakeholders
- An understanding of how consumer insights drive the development of effective marketing campaigns and programming
- Excellent multi-tasking, project management and prioritization skills
- Ability to effectively work and collaborate on cross-functional teams and in a matrix environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop and cultivate relationships
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement