Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Principal purpose –
The Agile Coach will provide hands-on coaching, guidance, and support to all members of Agile project teams, primarily in the development of high-quality software using Agile mindsets, methods, practices and tools. Drawing from experience developing software and consulting teams on the implementation of Agile processes, the Agile Coach will lead by example and challenge the status quo to promote an environment and culture of continuous improvement, experimentation, and innovation. The Agile Coach will participate in the development of Agile framework at PepsiCo and provide training to teams globally.
Main responsabilities –
- Act as a trusted advisor and guide within the organization and Agile teams through the Agile transformation, particularly in Agile software development mindsets, practices, and tools
- Work within the Agile Community of Practice to improve the processes
- Ensure successful adoption of Scaled Agile for Enterprise (SAFe®) within teams without risking the project delivery
- Lead workshops & training sessions to educate individuals on Agile values, principles, and practices, in particular SAFe®
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
Experience and profile –
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related; combination of relevant education and experience will be considered
- 8+ years of related IT experience in technology/software organizations
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in an Agile environment and experience with Agile development methodologies (i.e. Scrum, XP, Kanban, Lean, etc.)
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in delivering Agile training and coaching in a transforming organization
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in SAFe®
- SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC) or SAFe® Program Consultant and Trainer (SPCT) preferred; PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI ACP) and Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) considered
Job Type: Indefinido