We are currently looking for a Manufacturing Reporting and Analytics expert to join our Information Technology function to join our team in Little Island.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast-paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
Our Information Technology (IT) team is going through an exciting time. PepsiCo is transforming the way we use technology across all areas of the business, and IT act as our partners, advisers and service providers on this journey. Many of our IT roles have an international focus, and support internal clients across multiple countries, helping them to identify, deploy and optimise the technology needed to deliver outstanding results. Do you have a passion for solving business challenges by leveraging technology? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
PGCS is currently undertaking a strategic transformation project. A part of that project there will be a substantial focus on shop floor manufacturing reporting and analytics, requiring a dedicated experienced senior resource to evaluate, make decisions and sell recommendations on operational intelligence, as well as govern the solution implementation throughout the project.
It’s purpose is to ensure an Operational Reporting Strategy is designed and delivered that maximises project ROI and provides the business with an enviable reporting solution across its new manufacturing execution solutions - providing operational and strategic insights. The successful candidate will deliver an understanding of existing reporting and analytics capability and developing a clear vision around what type of reporting should be delivered by what solution. This will be achieved in part through working with the Manufacturing Execution System Partner to understand the new technology and how it has been configured for PGCS.
The role will be responsible for designing and governing the development and implementation of the shop-floor reporting strategy. In addition, the role will be responsible for governing the estimation, development and support of solutions, as well as ensuring effective system administration is in place for the to-be application landscape that supports the shop-floor reporting strategy.
Working in a matrixed organisation as part of a project delivery team the role will define (and align stakeholders on) an overall vision for shop-floor reporting plus identify key deliverables per stage to deliver a robust sustainable reporting and analytics capability.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with the project team, vendors, IT functions and business teams in furtherance of deliverables.
- Design technical and functional guidelines for migrating data from the Shop Floor layer into the ERP layer (MES to SAP/BW on HANA).
- Responsible for real-time dashboards on the shop floor combining data from disparate sources.
- Manage the full life cycle of report development from requirements definition through to development, testing and deployment.
- Ensure functional/technical specifications and other related documentation are delivered by the vendor.
- Provide direction and guidance to the business on reporting strategy.
- Review and challenge where necessary vendor work estimates.
- Provide timely status updates and participate in project team meetings and other meetings as required.
- Collaborate with the Security & Controls teams on most effective shop-floor reporting security design.
- Perform or oversee in depth problem analysis, including root cause analysis of system to diagnose and correct issues.
- Ensure effective monitoring, auditing and alert procedures are in place for proposed solution.
- Ensure knowledge transfer and training to allow use of the to-be reporting landscape effectively.
- Develop/oversee development of training materials and delivery training courses.
- Ensure the establishment of scheduled reporting as required to meet business needs.
- Ensure effective support & sustain of the to-be shop-floor report system and infrastructure are aligned and liaise with third party vendor resources where applicable in achieving this.
- Take initiative in designing and/or coordinating system improvements.
- Responsible for providing governance, knowledge sharing and standardization where applicable.
- Responsible for data availability & data integrity in reporting.
- Accountable for the administration of the application, ensuring the to-be Portal or equivalent and its reports are accessible. Also responsible for maintaining security integration with other networked systems.
- Ensure Solutions are implemented and maintained in compliance with Controls.
- Work with Release Manager and others to ensure operational readiness during the project.
- Experience delivering reports and analytics in a shop floor environment.
- IT Operational (manufacturing) architecture design, development, support experience, in a global setting
- Experience managing application support e2e including issue resolution, change analysis, design, implementation, test and deployment, etc.
- Strong customer facing skills
- Knowledge of integration methods for shop floor solutions to other systems (e.g. ERP/Data warehouse systems).
- Proficient with Microsoft productivity Tools
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multitask and work to deadlines
- Wonderware MES Operational Intelligence
- Tableau reporting/dashboarding development skills
- Business Objects Webi development and report scheduling experience
- SAP ECC (Manufacturing)
- SAP Mii experience
- Tableau administration experience
- Knowledge of SAP ECC modules and corresponding processes.
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
#LI-IRELANDRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary