We are currently looking for MES Functional Senior Analyst to join our IT function and be part of our team in Carriagaline on a contract.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast-paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
Our Information Technology (IT) team is going through an exciting time. PepsiCo is transforming the way we use technology across all areas of the business, and IT act as our partners, advisers and service providers on this journey. Many of our IT roles have an international focus, and support internal clients across multiple countries, helping them to identify, deploy and optimise the technology needed to deliver outstanding results. Do you have a passion for solving business challenges by leveraging technology? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
PGCS is currently undertaking a strategic transformation project. The role will form part of a transformation project currently running in PGCS. Its purpose is to provide functional analytical skills to ensure that the overall project solution is aligned with the business requirements as defined during the blueprint phase of the project. It will also help maximise the benefits of the project and provides the business with a stable manufacturing execution solution – meeting key requirements of the project.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Participate in the blueprint sessions to ensure that the business requirements are accurately captured and reflected in the functional documents.
- Assist in the completion of all functional & design documentation.
- Work with the project team to Identify and agree on completion & exit criteria for each the project phases.
- Review Technical specifications developed by the selected vendor to ensure they match the requirements outlined n the functional documents.
- Provide governance on development of change control processes to be adopted for the duration of the project and post project.
- Work with the CTO team to ensure that the developed architecture is adhering to PepsiCo standards, is sustainable and that there is a roadmap for future upgrades and development.
- Work with the business and the selected vendors to develop a test strategy.
- Work with the business and the selected vendors to develop a test plan and test scripts.
- Wok with the project BI analyst in the design and development of the reporting strategy.
- Collaborate with the Security & Controls teams/CTO/Delivery Lead to ensure that the solution being delivered adheres to PepsiCo security standards.
- Ensure that there is a controlled process for requesting access to the solution including Segregation of duties throughout the process in line with business SOPS.
- Become an SME on the MES Solution and integration elements.
- Contribute throughout the lifecycle of the project in the population of the project risk and issue log.
- Work with the project delivery lead to understand & manage key stakeholders, including, gaining global alignment on the solution being delivered.
- Assist in the development of the cutover strategy & subsequent plan.
- Participate in the development of the project lessons learned post project.
- Participate in the development of a training strategy.
- Assist in the development of the training material ensuring it has a PGCS focus.
- Assist in the delivery of the training program to the business users & to the extended IT team.
- Experience managing application support e2e including issue resolution, change analysis, design, implementation, test and deployment, etc.
- Strong customer facing skills, ability to lead blueprint design discussions and activities
- Knowledge of integration methods for shop floor solutions to other systems (e.g. ERP/Data warehouse systems)
- Proficient with Microsoft productivity Tools (MS Office, MS Outlook, MS Project, MS Visio)
- 5+ years of related IT business work experience, experience managing a team with the ability to develop teams and cultivate talent.
- IT Experience (Business Analysis, Solution Delivery, Stakeholder Engagement, Test Management, Support, Project Governance, Change Management)
- Project Management Skills
- General IT Technical Skills (Basic understanding of System Architectures, Databases etc.)
- Exceptional communication skills and an ability to work with (& manage) virtual project teams
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, with a drive and commitment towards project delivery
- Solves highly complex problems within their work team
- Experience in successfully delivering enterprise IT solutions (Infrastructure/Network & Applications Projects)
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Processes (Preferably PGCS processes)
- Experience with Manufacturing Executions Systems
- Knowledge of SAP ECC modules and corresponding processes, in particular Manufacturing area.
- SAP MII Experience
- Wonderware MES Shop Floor Control implementation/application experience
- Technical skills desirable in some or all of the following technologies
- Microsoft Technology environments - Windows Server environments; Infrastructure Virtualisation; LAN, SAN, WAN; Data Centres; Databases;
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated approximately $63 billion in net revenue in 2016, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
Job Type: Temporary