Auto req ID: 179067BR
|PepsiCo Amena Design : India |
Pepsico is one of the world’s leading food & beverage companies in the world.
In our Global design team we count over 180 designers and thinkers from world class agencies and fortune 500 companies.
Brand Designers in PepsiCo is very hands-on.
We make stuff, work with Designers, Brand teams , consumer insights, Media, Ecommerce teams and engineers.
We’re especially fond of quick thinkers, problem solvers and good communicators with a well-developed sense of form, proportion, color and materials both for graphic and product executions.
If that’s you, please keep reading.
Website : http://design.pepsico.com/
IG : https://www.instagram.com/pepsico_design/
The Senior Manager - Design is responsible for execution of comprehensive brand design and graphic design projects within Beverage & Food Group across social and digital platform. Successful candidates will demonstrate superior ability to drive design thinking from ideation thru concept development, refinement, and execution. Creating high quality brand design solutions by directly executing design and leveraging internal/external design resources.
The Designer must be able to sketch and articulate his/her creative thinking.
The main objective of this role is to execute major brand design projects across a specific product portfolio. This means planning, organizing, and implementing consistent design principles and production processes to ensure that the design/production guardrails are met.
Senior Manager - Design : Takes ownership of the visual identity for specific brands in the portfolio, working in collaboration with the Design director, Brand teams, insights teams and global design team while leading design team member.
Generates creative design proposals (visions, scenarios, concepts) in order to visualize the desired output and share it with internal and external team members. Participates in research activities and effectively translates customer needs into actionable design requirements. Execute those requirements into design solutions for social media, digital and EC environment. Responsible for driving to final design recommendations, decisions and design approval to enable artwork execution / production phases. Ensure thorough consideration of all project variables and that the final solution will perform as planned.
Qualifications / Requirements
• 10+ years of deep brand design experience
Graphic designer Degree or similar
• tangible understanding of digital ecosystem
• Extraordinary design taste and skill
• Extraordinary ability in using the Adobe Creative Suite software ( 3D software is a Plus)
• Strong project management and design management skills
• Ability to work in dynamic work environment; is comfortable with risk and uncertainty
• Can effectively influence senior levels in the organization across brands and functions
• Effectively communicates (verbally and written) with internal and external stakeholder
• across all levels
• Works well with others to deliver results; keeps others informed to avoid unnecessary surprises
• Proficiency in oral and written English ( is a plus)
• Capability to develop and visualize concepts through hand sketching or computer software
• An incurable curiosity relating to all design things
• Great passion for new and creative trends
• Highly collaborative
• Team oriented, brainstorming sessions or presenting in front of other team members
• Ability to work smoothly with a fast-paced interdisciplinary team.
• Demonstrate clear “point of view” relating to their design
• Agency and project management skills
• Open and optimistic with entrepreneurship
• Can work under pressureRelocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Please share portfolio link with application in PDF version
Job Type: Regular