We are a Fortune-500 company that values performing with purpose. Beyond a salary, we provide employees with the possibility of work/Life benefits (work from home, flex times, half day Fridays or the local equivalent), health care benefits, wellness programs, and retirement plans. Every day is an adventure and an opportunity for personal and professional growth. Within PepsiCo domestic compliance team, each team member has the opportunity to work with tax planning, tax audit and tax accounting teams, and to gain a better understanding of PepsiCo business. We offer the wide-range of career path, and we value your effort and contribution to the team and tax department. The Tax Associate Manager is responsible for the below:
- Review and preparation Frito Lay and North American Shared Services state and federal tax return filings,
- Assist in the preparation and review of ASC 740 tax provision reporting for FLNA and NASS,
- Oversight of the Frito Lay general ledger tax accounts, reconciliations and SOX controls and processes,
- Assist management in state and federal tax authority audits, other tax saving and tax planning projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 5+ years of progressive corporate Tax experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Master’s in taxation
- Detail Oriented individual who takes ownership of projects
- Experience with OneSource Income Tax preferred
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement