We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo’s beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States and Canada. This position will be part of the North America Beverage organization.
Job Description: Food Service Sales Assistant Representative
Food Service Sales Assistant Representative, also known as on premise selling, will service existing accounts and use superior cold-calling selling skills to generate new business for the following customers: Restaurants, Colleges and Universities, Hospitals, Workplaces, Recreation and Education accounts.
Major Tasks, Accountabilities and Key Responsibilities:
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Pepsi Beverages Company products marketed and sold through Foodservice Distributors (FSDs).
- Generation of quality leads from the FSDs for Pepsi Beverage Foodservice Sales Teams (FSMs).
- Coordination with Pepsi Direct and PBC Supply Operations to flawlessly coordinate New Account Installs, Product Deliveries, and with QTG for Warehouse Delivery in a timely manner.
- Deliver assigned annual/quarterly new outlets, revenue and MC.
- Work with FSR’s on closing leads in a timely manner.
- Coordinate work with days between the FSR and DSR’s.
- Track and update the FSR team on FSD volume on a quarterly basis.
- A minimum of 2 years of fact-based selling experience
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Food Service or consumer packaged goods experience
- Must be willing and able to lift 40 lbs. periodically
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement