We are PepsiCo, one of the most iconic and recognized consumer brands around the globe! With net revenues of over $65 billion and almost 300,000 employees worldwide, PepsiCo’s approach at work is full force – never settling for second best.
PepsiCo is known for raising the bar with each new endeavor. We are not just committed to winning as individuals but winning as a team. We Perform With Purpose. Because of that commitment, our HR function is an essential piece of our strategic vision. That means PepsiCo is equally committed to helping people lead healthier lives AND providing a safe and inclusive workplace for our employees to grow personally and professionally.
Come take a seat at the table and help contribute to the innovation and unparalleled success of PepsiCo!
This Human Resources Associate Manager will provide leadership and functional HR generalist support to our West Division.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and fully execute key initiatives that support PBC strategy
- Guide leaders and employees regarding Company policies, values, HR programs (benefits, pay and salary) administration and interpretation to ensure policies and procedures are handled consistently and in a timely manner
- Must accurately diagnose organization issues, develop solutions and implement action plans
- Must ensure activities are in compliance with all state and federal employment laws and regulations (e.g., FMLA, ADA, EEO and FLSA)
- Assists leadership in performance management and developing effective pipeline and succession plans
- Ability to understand the business operations from both a strategic and tactical perspective
- Design and execute staffing strategies for exempt/non-exempt hiring needs (including campus recruiting). Partner with local teams to ensure ongoing Outreach
- Develop and execute site/region-level strategies to improve Organizational Health and culture
- Lead and participate in Market & Region level Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Must be a confident communicator, (including both written and verbal skills) and must be able to effectively present to all levels of the organization
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects with overlapping tasks and work independently with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree required; major in Industrial/Labor Relations, Human Resources Management, psychology, or another related field preferred
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Labor Relations, or Human Resources Management preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of prior Human Resources Generalist experience
- Experience practicing HR in a manufacturing or distribution environment is preferred
- Understanding of, and some experience with, most or all of the core aspects of Human Resource Management (staffing; employee relations; labor relations; performance management; leadership development; training)
- Previous talent management and succession planning experience preferred
- Proven ability to influence decision making
- Courage to make tough decisions and deliver difficult messages with professionalism and poise
- Comfortable working in ambiguous business situations
- Strong expertise in developing solutions based upon facts/data analytics
- Must possess consultative style and approach with proven ability to develop credible relationships with business partners
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present his/her point of view in varied business situations
- Strong skills in PowerPoint/Excel/Word
Job Type: Temporary
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement